At 12:14 PM -0400 5/2/05, Fluxstringer wrote:
I picked one of these up a year ago for the higher price and convinced the seller to ship it via mail to Canada, UPS being even more ridiculous up here. They are incredible cards, working perfectly with all three OSes I have tried it with. Haven't tried the flashing to Gold but I'm only on B so it probably wouldn't change anything. Card is very fast and very stable. If the antenna is cheap, you might consider it as summer is coming (up here anyway) and the backyard beckons.
Thanks for the notice, I may pick up another couple.

BM

--

Basically it changes the encryption to 128 bit.

To be specific it adds 128 bit encryption. It still retains the 64 bit encryption (aka 40bit).
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA