battery so I can go like 3 hours without weirs!  I love my PB even if
it is slow!

On 5/3/05, Joost van de Griek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2005-05-03 7:49, Gary Zamzow wrote:

I went on-line tonight for the first time with my 1400 via my wife's
AOL dial up.
Things take a long time to load, but that is probably just AOL and the
phone company.
Next step is to get a 10/100 card and wifi card and access the net via
Comcast Broadband.

Don't get your hopes up too high. Todays web pages are rather intensive to
render, and will be slow on a stock-CPU 1400 even with a broadband
connection.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--