On Saturday, June 4, 2005, at 09:53  AM, Don Wakefield wrote:

I've been using 9.1 quite agreeably on my 3400 for
well over a year and a half. I do remember some
reports of some people having difficulty getting 9.1
to load but I did not experience any of those
problems. The archives may have info as to the
workaround if you experience it because I remember
there was a trick. Other than that wrinkle, if you
even experience it, I can recommend 9.1 as solid.

--- "Wanda K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

on 6/4/05 4:45 AM, Manfred at [EMAIL PROTECTED]