Go for a Lombard 400 MHz with built-in DVD decoder and its accompanying
DVD drive.

DVD playback is flawless, unlike the add-on decoder of the Wallstreet
(any) or the 333 MHz Lombard.

10.3.9 installed flawlessly on my Lombard, unlike the install using
Xpostfacto on my several Wallstreets.

Yes, I run 10.3.9 on my B&Ws, too.

I've had little luck reusing the systems which came with the machines
(i.e., doing an "upgrade" to 10.3.9), so I always wipe the drives clean
and install 9.2.2, using the arduous 9.0.4 -> 9.1 -> 9.2.1 -> 9.2.2
upgrade path. Then and only then do I put 10.3.9 on.

Sort of off topic, but...

Would anyone care to share what their sources of listings for used
PowerBooks and Power Macs is?

I just got started collecting 603e PowerBooks and have been frustrated with
the fact the LEM swap list is still not open for new subscriptions and the
selection on eBay has been dismal. I am, also, looking for a "parts" machine
to cannibalize for the two 3400c's (I have an upstairs and downstairs
machine), particularly the hard drive bracket, replacement trackpad/palm
rest assembly and some used RAM.

Thanks.