Hi there

Cheers everyone, oh and thanks Ron! I don't know, should have known you would have found my thread! LOL

It think we all would like a 1.2ghz Powerbook, but unless they are free. Some of us won't be getting one! :-D

I think i'll start looking at the 400 Lombards, i don't need firewire, but i do need usb. From what i've heard you can fit USB to lombards fairly cheaply

Also question, craigslist???
Where do i find some of these places?
Could anyone supply a url?

BTW thanks to everyone who replied, very greatful. I am a member of the LEM swap list luckily :-)

cheers
James