On Jun 21, 2005, at 3:11 PM, Mischa Lewis-Norelle wrote:

OK, thanks you guys, I found a store that sells used computers and found a Pismo with a 12 GB HD and 1GB Ram and 500 MHz processor.

An excellent system.

I also know that there is an upgrade for G3 Laptops that upgrades it to a 900MHz processor. Say, buy the way, does tiger really not work on an upgraded processor.

Those upgrades are from PowerLogix and they seem to be out of the business.

Tiger works fine on all the upgraded macs I have though none of them are Pismos. It DOES work just fine on my stock Pismo, though.

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'