-----Original Message-----
From: Mischa Lewis-Norelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jun 21, 2005 10:28 AM
To: PowerBooks <powerbooks@mail.maclaunch.com>
Subject: Powerbook 1400c

I have a Powerbook 1400c and want to know what I would need to run
Mac OSX Jaguar, or if possible, Panther, on it. My Powerbook has a
133MHz processor and 16 Megs of RAM.

______________
--
This machine is limited to 64 MB of RAM. The amount needed to run an OS that
takes a lot of RAM just isn't there.

Yes you may run it but there won't be room for applicationsa to operate within.

More are happy with 8.6 or possibly 9.

And I'm sure many will tell you "yeah go ahead". But if you really need to do
some work with it stick with an older OS.

Unless you have a bundle to spend on a processor card and more RAM and perhaps
a bigger ( much) hard drive forget it.

And the money would be better spent on a machien capable of what you want.