From: Rick McCutcheon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PowerBooks" <powerbooks@mail.maclaunch.com>
Subject: Re: An Apple a day..Keeps us from being Win-Dumb
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:48:53 -0500

On 29-Jun-05, at 7:38 PM, C. Scott Cupples wrote:

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 01:57, Manfred wrote:
Hello,

Now I fully understand the difference between a Mac and a PC.

The Mac is FRIENDLY!!!!

well, this is what you get from a Powerbook 1400. If you ever
get in touch with a 540 you will fall in love instantly :)

http://www.apple-history.com/frames/540c.html

I am allready planning on a glass cabinet for this one ;)

I'd do the same with my 190, except for the fact that I still rely on it as my primary writing machine. As soon as I get a little newer PB, my 190 is going
to go in the ol' glass cabinet, for sure.

My PB 170 complete with original receipt already has it's own special little shelf.... still works fine. Start it up once every several months just for fun.

I guess I'm Win-Dumb then...

I take that as an insult.