To: "PowerBooks" <powerbooks@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:32 PM
Subject: Help

   Hi I am a newbie to this list. I was given a Mac Power Book 145B. It
has System 7.1 and Microsoft. I need some guidence on how to get files
from my PC to the floppy drive on the Mac. I have some stuff I have
dowloaded but I am having a hard time understanding it.
                                                         Dave

Hi I am unable to get the Mac to read disks formatted in the PC and the PC will not read disks formatted in the Mac
                                       Dave