Hey don't worry about it Karel. I envy both your new Dual G5 and the
skiiing (more of a snowboarding person myself).

Maybe someone else can rustle up an 'Export messages to separate files'
script, but for me it is more of a 'would like' than a 'need'. That worm
isn't doing me any damage and I'm not likely to send it on to anyone.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions.
Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.3  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>