Only one problem with that Karel; the Other field option appears in
Filters but not in Search. At least, it doesn't seem to appear in my
search dialogue box. I had thought that searching by Other headers was
the way to go too -- until I tried it and realised that the options was
not there.

I don't really understand why all the options available for filtering
messages are not also available for Searching the database, and vice versa.

Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.3  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>