Barbara Needham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As far as switching to POP3 which I think is a great suggestion I made
> this same suggestion to a friend of ours [using another program] for
> different reasons, and his problem was that his company e-mail [at least
> according to him] is accessible ONLY via IMAP.

Just in case... If the said company that doesn't accept POP would
provide a *webmail* interface, then most probably, by running
MacFreePOPs you can turn this into what will look like a POP interface
to Powermail (or any other client). And recuperate everything you want.

I hope I'm clear, if no, check http://www.e-link.it/macfreepops/

Hervé

--
remove ".listes" and add a dot after fh please
enlevez ".listes" et ajoutez un point après fh