Dear Friends

I would request you to kindly bear with me.

I have been using Powermail demo for entire day today and I am enjoying
this experience. I am using it with a Fastmail IMAP
account and never experienced Fastmail like this !!

I have the switch to Mac a few months back so I am bit of a newbie -

1/ Is it possible to store messages on my Imap server and powermail at
the same time ; is it possible using Applescripts.

2/ can sent messages and drafts be stored in Imap account using Applescript ?

3/ Can incoming messages be moved into proper folders on my IMAP server ?

I have zero knowledge of Applescripts so are there ready scripts for
that purpose ?

Thank you

Rishikesh

PS - I had written some previous messages using HTML which is why they
must have been rejected. Sorry for the trouble.