A-NO-NE Music said:

>I have one ISP where I have two different accounts.  Both of them gives
>me PM error "unimplemented" a dozen times a day.  It has been like this
>as long as I remember.
>
>What does this mean?

Most likely something asked for in the conversation between PowerMail and
the mail server is replied to (by the server) as "unimplemented".
It may also be something that doesn't make sense of course.

To really know, you have to listen in on the conversation with a tool
like Net Tool Box, Interarchy, Etherpeek or command line tools tcpdump or
tcpflow. NTB and Interarchy refuse to work on my machine for hitherto
unknown reasons. I think I need to migrate my home folder in a more
stringent manner perhaps. I haven't since 10.1.

PM 5.2.2 Swedish | OS X 10.3.9 | Powerbook G4/400Mhz | 1GB RAM | 30GB HD