Of course, if mailto doesn't work in a correct way (transfering diacritic
signs in the body part) from FileMaker to PM, then it also doesn't work
from any web browser to PM. That's very clear, right? No need to check-it
out more then I did .(By the way: I cheched-it over the web too!).
And *that* is the PM-bug!

Fortunately nearly nobody uses anymore mailto with a body part for the
web; for sending messages a form-to-mail is always the better way. And
without a body part, of course, mailto works also from the web even with PM.

And I know, how I can handle this problem: Inside FileMaker I have to
resolve all the umlauts into two letters. It isn't smart, but it helps.

Neverthless the PM mailto-body-bug remains to be a PM-bug - an nothing else!
;-)