A-NO-NE Music ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on 2005-08-10 22:34 said:

>Is there any way to stop this behavior?
>- When list pane in 3 pane view is focused, if you hit letter 'a' by
>mistake, PM goes into spinning beachball to find a message which subject
>starts with letter 'a'.  I really wish to stop this behavior.

Me too!  Just an example for the CTM guys, incase they do not see this
behaviour:

In a mailbox with 24130 messages, sorting by 'date', 'from', or
'subject' takes only about 1 second (great!) but pressing 'b' when
sorted by subject and with no message selected takes 54 seconds to
select the message!!  CPU usage does _not_ go to 100%, btw.

--
"we are now sucking almost 1000 barrels of oil from the ground every second"