>Dan Webb (17/3/05 6:51 am) said:
>
>>PowerMail advantages:
>>1. Different signature for each account.
>>2. Different column preferences for each view.
>>3. Message priorities.  Mail has message colors, but they're not easy
>>to use.
>>4. Faster searching.  Mail is slower, but still very usable.  I have
>>about 7000 messages.
>
>5. Handles larger message databases without problems. But Apple Mail will
>be fine with 7000 messages (I have 117000).
>
>6. Better filtering
>
>7. Better notifications

8. Different accounts well separated and better to organize

9. SpamSieve will keep developing

10. Great support from the PowerMail Team (not always happens everywhere)

11. Easy data export from address book to txt files

Point 5 is absolutely true! I started having serious problems around 5000
messages with Mail and not have any with 30.000 msgs on PM

Giovanni Andreani