Re: Syncing PowerMail and Mac OS X Address Book

I have the mac OS X Address Book option checked in SpamSieve, however I
personally don't sync my PowerMail and Address Book addresses via
PowerMail. One reason is I occasionally see messages here that a glitch
arises. The main reason is there are people and mail lists and such in my
PowerMail addresses that I don't want in my regular Address Book.

A setting on Powermail addresses to mark whether or not to sync an
address could be useful. I haven't missed it, have it?

--
Michael Lewis
Off Balance Productions