On 3/7/05, at 10:32 AM, A-NO-NE Music, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>You'd be interested to know that we the long-time PM users are who
>believe email should be nothing but plain text :-)

I run a mail list at Yahoo (used to run it on LetterRip on a Mac) and I
plead with people to use plain text. The vast majority either ignore my
requests or have no idea what I'm talking about. There are many AOLers
among my mail list members and I'm not even sure if it's still possible
for them to use plain text -- they sure don't know how to retain part of
a message they are responding to. On top of the large rich text/html
messages, many adorn these messages with backgrounds and dumb graphics
that make for some big-k messages.

Tom Miller