>I think you don't understand how spam works nor the damage you will do to
>your organisation by sending it.
>
>--
>David Gordon

Thank you Gordon for your help

I know spam works in a negative way. What I would like to understand is
the following: when registering on a commercial site some times one is
asked to agree or not for having his email given to other companies
related to special areas of interest. This happened to me to; I was
asked, after purchasing a book about economy, if I was interested in
receiving commercial information coming from different companies than the
one where I was buying my book from about software related to this
specific area.
So when I asked for information regarding email lists, I intended these
kind of lists, where the email owners gave their permission for sharing
their personal information:

Giovanni