A-NO-NE Music said:

>As far as I know, there is no way of purging vm stack under OSX other
>than reboot, which is one of my biggest gripes of OSX.  What you saw
>probably was cache file of your camera program.
>
>But when vm stack accumulates, the available disk space also reduces so
>you will notice you have no room left.

I'm not sure this is the case with Panther. At least I have had
MenuMeters say that I had fewer VM files present than the number of VM
files at peak usage, indicating they had been removed automatically by
the OS. VM works much better in Panther than in earlier versions IMHO.

Anyone know exactly what changes there have been?
PM 5.0.1 | OS X 10.3.5 | Powerbook G4/400 | 768 MB RAM | 30 GB HD