Hi,

just was about to compact my database, but get the message "The disk is
almost full.   There is currently 2048 MB free, and compacting requires
about 2049 MB." and cannot go on and compact.

The actual disk space available is roughly 3.5 GB.

I believe this is a bug in PowerMail (signed 32 bit integer is just about
2048 MB, and it seems PowerMail just can't deal properly with something
above this).

Does anyone have an idea how to work around this bug?

Olaf

PS: Using PowerMail 5.0 on OS/X 10.3.4

--
Olaf Druemmer | Managing Director
callas software gmbh | Schoenhauser Allee 6/7 | Berlin | Germany