I think this is the standard AppleScript message that appears if you try
to run a script and the script doesn't know where the application is located.

When this happened to me I opened the PowerMail Additions folder, opened
the "SpamSieve - evaluate" script and ran it from the Script Editor. The
problem then went away.

--
Andy Fragen