I had use Onyx and deleted my caches and then this started. I did several
things. I'm not sure what worked.

I opened the PowerMail Additions folder and then directly opened
"SpamSieve - Evaluate" AppleScript. I ran the script from the Script
Editor. Once I did this PM seemed to see it again.

This lead me to think that it's not really a PM problem but really an
AppleScript problem. YMMV, but I hope that works.

--
Andy Fragen