Ben Kennedy wrote:

>>Also, is there any way to change the default icons in the Window toolbar?
>> I would really like to be able to put back the simple aqua "Send"
>>button, rather than the faux-postal stamp.
>
>Yup there is; on May 15 Jérôme explained:

This will work for several icons (in and out trays, for example), but
unfortunately, it won't work for toolbar icons.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "If you need more than Apple Mail, PowerMail is the one, baby. Much
    like a fine European car, the dash looks simple and clean; you know
    you have the power under the hood when you need it. Fast, effective
    and useful"
  Daniel M. East, President of the The Mid-Atlantic Macintosh User Groups

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com