On 31 5 2004 at 11:20 am -0400, Hands On (SW sub) wrote:

>However, the Folder List window (ctrl-cmd-L, which I use all the time,
>rather than the Mail Browser window) shows up as a very thin (2mm)
>vertical line.  If I double click on the top portion of this it
>minimizes, and if I close it (cmd-W) then it goes away, but everytime I
>open it, it comes back as just this thin line.

Relaunch PM, hold command-option, and choose the checkbox labeled "reset
window-related settings" (or whatever it is called).

>Also, is there any way to change the default icons in the Window toolbar?
> I would really like to be able to put back the simple aqua "Send"
>button, rather than the faux-postal stamp.

Yup there is; on May 15 Jérôme explained:

>Here is an undocumented feature: you can open PowerMail's package (via
>the contextual menu on the application icon), and for every icon file
>present in the Contents / Resources folder, you can put your own icon,
>with the same name, in a folder called "Custom Icons" in your PowerMail
>User folder.

So create a Send.icns in your custom icons folder.

>And can key-commands be allocated to buttons or menus in PM?  I would
>like to be able to change some to be more intune with other programs that
>I regularly use.

Yup, just like any other app under Mac OS X -- open your System
Preferences and check the Keyboard & Mouse pane.

-b

--
Ben Kennedy, chief magician
zygoat creative technical services