On   Tue, Jun 01, 2004  at  9:26 AM,   computer artwork by subhash   sent
forth:

>One question:
>Is there a possibility to set the text signature on an outgoing message
>per AppleScript?

Actually, that was what I hoped to do with the new version's filtering.
Someone on this list said that you can now apply filters to outgoing
messages BEFORE they are sent.  Unfortunately, I don't see anything in
the filter actions list which would apply a specific signature.

I therefore reiterate my request for a field in each Address Book entry
which would specify a preferred signature.  The program already allows
for encoding preferences on a per contact basis, why not signatures?

--
Tim Lapin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]