These spammer individuals are really an obnoxious group. Wouldn't mind
frying some of them under Arizona's sun with about 10 scorpions sitting
on their chest ;-)

Anyway, SpamSieve just ceases to work, in 2 days not one spam message got
sent to the spam folder, all goes into the InTray (as reported earlier).

Looking at the header of such a message, it has 2 things that seem
specific to those messages:

they all do not show a from/to/reply/cc/bcc... only subject and date in
the short header. in the past though I had such messages still get filed
correctly under spam.

when looking at the full header, it seems as if I am myself the sender to
myself? or am I reading the header wrongly: