Thanks Michael, this sheds some light as where to start fixing.

I can play around with the position of this in the filter list and if
need be recreating it.

What I'm wondering about is that obviously other messages, like the one
from my family listserver does get evaluated, this does confuse me a bit,
because it shows that messages do get passed on down the filter list, but
why would SpamSieve analyse my family list but not true spam?

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------