Hi all,

Although it appeared that my Norton problems were over i'm still having
issues.

Presently if I put my computer to sleep, wake up and Powermail crashes
(system inc). An fsck shows an Incorrect Block Count for Message
Database, Orphaned indirect nodes, etc. A low level rebuild is required
followed by rebuilding sort indexes.

Norton 8.0 run in Emergency mode now no longer provides a undo feature,
so i'm truly stuck.

Anyone have any ideas how I can sort this, am I going to need to buy
TechTool or other? If so which would be most suited to this problem? Any
ideas how I can fix my insomnia?

Many thanks,

Adam