---- Original message ----
Steven Mayer, 9:03 AM, 3/31/04:

>I wish the address book would synchronize better with Apple's address
>book (AAB).  I haven't figured out if PM does not delete when you delete
>in AAB or something else is happening. Every time I start up PM, and the
>addresses are imported into PM from AAB, the number gets larger..  Maybe
>get iSync to work with PM address book?  I bouncing lists between three
>machines.  Each machine imports a different number of addresses even when
>all three machines have been synchronized.

Another address book problem:  I want AAB to be the master of PM, so I
turned on synchronization from AAB to PM (not vice versa), and I turned
on "Open contacts in Apple Address Book".  Yet when I ctrl-click an
address to add it to the address book, it opens in PM, so it doesn't get
added to AAB.

Dan

--
Dan Webb