>Does anyone else see the issue where a highlighted field (New Subject is
>one), has a lot of white showing through the default highlight color?

If it's the font smoothing causing this, go to the Appearance Control
Panel, uh, I mean System Preference, and turn of font smoothing below 12
points and see if that does the trick. You may have to relaunch
PowerMail, but I don't think you'll have to restart.

   Tom Dillon                                12081 W. Alameda Parkway
   DataCraft                                                     #506
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Lakewood, CO 80228
   http://www.DataCraft-Inc.com/                         720/962-4880
     Computers are like air conditioners. They don't work if you
     open up windows. -- Some guy on Unscrewed with Martin Sargent