computer artwork by subhash [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Tuesday, March 30, 2004
stated:

>[Wayne Brissette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 30.3.2004 um 14:44 Uhr:]
>
>>In AppleScript you can simply use RETURN.
>
>Ah, sure, I forgot!
>
>>>2) How to set the account from which being sent?
>
>>Tell application "PowerMail"
>
>>      set msg to make new message with properties {account:"Earthlink",
>>subject:Mail_Subj, recipient:Mail_Recips, content:Mail_Message,
>>Signature:Aridjis}
>>      send msg
>>end tell
>
>That's not possible in my case because I have to create the mail per
>"open URL" mailto:.... otherwise FileMaker cannot talk to PM. I cannot
>use the AppleScript from FM to create a new message because I have to
>insert some variables from FM ...

What I suspect you need to look at is global variables. These can be used
between applications.

See the documentation here:

<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/AppleScript/Conceptual/
AppleScriptLangGuide/AppleScript.ed.html>

Wayne

--
No people is wholly civilized where a distinction is drawn between
stealing an office and stealing a purse.

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
Wayne's Music Calendar: http://ical.mac.com/wayneb/Music
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: