Max,
you could resolve this problem by changing your sorting criteria in the
Out Box. Mine is currently set to sort via the 'Date Sent' column, and so
Drafts all appear at the very top of the window since they don't yet have
a 'sent' date. But if you sort by 'Date Saved' instead, then the drafts
will fall amongst the other messages according to when they were written,
as you would expect. If, on the other hand, you want all you drafts at
the *bottom* of the window, then sort by the Status column and reverse
the sort order if necessary.

Hope this helps;
Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.3.2  ::  PM 4.2.1  ::  3 pane mode