Andy Fragen wrote:

>It there some way to re-attach attachments to received messages? This is
>sometimes useful if I want to rename the file or if I just want to
>reorganize it outside of my attachments folder.

No, sorry

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "PowerMail's mail filter implementation is fantastic and very powerful,
    applicable to mail both sent and received (user specified of course).
    Almost every function of PowerMail is accessible via AppleScript and
    scripts can even be called as a result of a filter. Any person who has
    specific needs or automation needs should take a serious look at
    PowerMail; no 'buts' about it. . . . . . ."
  PowerMail user comment on www.vesiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com