What's Butler?

Here's the shortened version of the "Open Attachements Folder" script
from Wayne's site.

******
tell application "PowerMail"
                set pmAttach to attachment folder
                tell application "Finder"
                        open folder pmAttach
                        activate
                end tell
end tell
******

--
Andy Fragen
TiBook 400/384 RAM - OS X 10.3.2 - PowerMail v4.2.1