Don V. Zahniser wote:

>If you are looking for the icon for an attachment at the bottom of
>the preview pane, there is a setting under Display that controls
>whether the icon is visible.  At least in the Classic OS, the setting
>doesn't 'take' until I toggle to another view mode and back.

Sorry for not noticing your mail before I wrote my reply to Zeph
Bender. Of course you are right ­ and it works too, at least for me.
    And of course it is also true that the Butler function is only
helpful when you already know that you have received an
attachment (and if you just want to open the most recent one you
can do it in the PowerMail menu).
    I apologize for being a bit hasty (I¹m a new user).
<
Thomas Andersson