tass, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Keep in mind,
>all these communications I've sent to this group were made in
>PM.  Any and all weirdness viewed in these emails is strictly the
>fault of PM not allowing me to type my emails as I have elsewhere
>for many years.

Are you trying to say that you didn't put returns all over the place?
Like "where you want them"? So while being full knowing that PM doesn't
put a limit you still want to fight at us the readers expense?

Look, use returns in other email clients that alow for it if you really
think that's wise, but if you want longer lines than 78, then you still
can't put those returns there in PowerMail, because you will get one line
wrapped at 78 and then a shorter next line. Don't you understand that?
You can wish for extended lines to CTM, but why pretend you can have it
your way when you can't?

PM 4.2.1 | OS X 10.2.6 | Powerbook G3/266 | 128 MB RAM | 20 GB HD