tass wrote on Mon 24 Nov 2003 at 01:38 -0700

>Yes, of course I put in my own returns.  That's proper typing;
>whether on paper, in a computer window, or so it might be printed
>at the other end.

I think you'll find 99% of users disagree. That is not the accepted way
of using electronic communications, either for email or a letter to be
printed. Its already been pointed out to you the difference between a
screen and a piece of paper. By the way, what size paper do you think I'm
going to print your missives on anyway? If you're a North American maybe
you assume 'letter' size. Or a European then 'A4'.

Your theory and ways of working fall down at every hurdle. But then if
you are happy working your way in a closed loop system, carry on. There
are other applications which will work the way you want to right now.
This one doesn't. Like everything, its a compromise.

Enough! Make your decision on the information to hand. Don't expect the
world to change just for you. None of us are that important!

--
david.gordon