I have never had the problem with the count going negative. It's been
some time since i had a message hang up Power Mail. However when it did i
used my old mail application on netscape 4.7 to get rid of the offending
mail. That was the only way i found some relief.

gerry

--
The faster the computer
The more impatient the user.