On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:20:52 -0600 Bill ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:

>I have to agree, if you get too much spam, get SpamSieve period.

And here's another vote. Shortly after I downloaded SpamSieve 2.0
(upgrade) I wiped out my corpus as recommended and used my already
existing Spam folder with 700 messages to retrain SS. I had a bit of a
few false positive/negatives (dropping SS's accuracy from 98% down to
about 87%) but then I adjusted the slider in the prefs and I think I
found the sweet spot. In the past 24 hours its accuracy has been near-perfect.

I love the new feature where you only get notification if there's real
mail. It's frustrating when you're in another application and you hear
that mail has come in, only to find it's junk.

--
Judi Sohn . Mom at Home Design
[EMAIL PROTECTED] . AIM/iChat: JudiS217