Not a bad idea David -- not so much for the "seeing them in folders" part
(a folder's contents is only visible if that folder is selected, after
all, and I don't want to have to go through selecting each of my hundred-
odd folders one by one), but for the dearch by Label thing; something
that I wouldn't have thought of as I'm not using the beta (I don't feel
like exposing my email database to the 'bleeding edge' just at the moment).

Still, I think my original idea of being able to have mail 'stick' in the
RMW is a good one; it would let me see my "things that need acting upon"
list without having to perform a search. Nevertheless, once 4.2 is
finalised and I switch my message database over to it I may find that
your label-based solution is perfectly adequate.

Thanks for the idea.
Rick

--
G4/500 MHz (DP)  ::  OS X 10.2.6  ::  768 MB RAM
PM 4.1.3  ::  3 pane mode