Mikael;

Yeah, the RMW clears whenever the app quits for whatever reason. I'd like
to be able to mark messages in the RMW to be retained (and maybe have a
preference to set the default behaviour for whether new messages are set
to be retained or cleared at quit-time) but having a user-defined time
limit for messages staying in the RMW might be a good option as well.

Rick

--
G4/500 MHz (DP)  ::  OS X 10.2.6  ::  768 MB RAM
PM 4.1.3  ::  3 pane mode