On 8/24/03 10:17 PM Marlyse Comte wrote:

>still doesn't work - meaning what exactly? getting no results? no search
>window opening? which type of search exactly are you trying to achieve?
>do you have a folder or a single message selected before beginning a search?
>
>---marlyse
>
>------------------------original message(s) follows------------------------
As I mentioned in a message that probably crossed yours, searching on a
word gives me an instant "No item found" even when I know the word is
common, for example, "that." Other searches seem OK.

I have tried searching with messages selected or no messages selected;
still no change.

Also, as I mentioned before, this is a fairly new problem. I can't relate
it to anything particular, since I don't do searches very often, but I
first noticed it a couple of days ago.

I thank all of you who are trying to help!

Len