That brings me to a question that I have lingereing for a while now:
Modern incarnations of Stuffit all have the capability of creating
Zip-archives.
Could we implement an option to use Zip alongside of Sit? It makes it a
lot easier to communicate directly from withing PM.

Mirko

--
Mirko Kranenburg
Maastricht, Netherlands