Have you tried running the fix permissions routine from Apples' Disk
Utility? It would seem that, if you have permission problems, this should
be the first logical step.

--
"People who make no noise are dangerous."
Jean de la Fontaine, Fables, 1678

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:49:18 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] implied: