On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 10:28 AM, Barbara Needham wrote:

> That one is supposed to be there... it's your "backup key" in case PM
> totally crashes and you need to re-download it.
>
> As far as the other stuff.. I don't know. It's past any knowledge base
> in
> my head. Except that PM files are usually all in one spot.
>
> --
> Barbara Needham

The PMKey was a dupe of the file in the same folder (renamed "PMKey
(name).1"

Well, apparently what I mentioned earlier didn't solve it, either. PM
suddenly quit once again in the middle of downloading some messages.
Launching it again has brought me back to this whole cycle. I'm going
to trash the indexes and see if that moves me forward.

Mark
----
http://www.gerberstudio.com
B&W G3 (Yosemite) w/OWC G4 500