Hi,

I am using SpamSieve to deal with all my incoming spam. The program is by
far the best I have tried, with no significant false positives, so I
would like to modify its AppleScripts so that when it files a message in
the spam folder, it also removes it from the "Recent Mail" browser
window.  Is there any way to do this?

I know I can set up the script to file the spam in the "Mail Trash", and
then it does not show up in recent mail, but that clutters my trash
folder (which I occasionally have to pull messages out of), with  spam
that I dont want.

I am also not quite willing to permanently delete the spam, since I do
not want to risk losing a good message by accident.

Thanks

Bob Parks

*  Bob Parks                                    If everything seems     *
*  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            to be going well,       *
*  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                           you have obviously      *
*  http://www.kidsource.com/                    overlooked something!   *