Sean Kline [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Monday, February 24, 2003 stated:

>Thanks Wayne, but that doesn't do it. Any other suggestions?
>
>Thanks,
>Sean
>(Prague)

I wonder if this is one of those import "issues" where all the headers
are put into the body of the message? If this is the case, I (or somebody
else -- You?) would have to write an AppleScript to clean up the messages.

Wayne

--
"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
- Henry David Thoreau

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: Big Head Todd & The Monsters "Magdelina" : 2003-
02-14 Austin Music Hall (Austin, TX) Disc 1