Sean Kline [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Monday, February 24, 2003 stated:

>Apologies if I missed this in the numerous FAQs I've gone through, but
>can anyone tell me how to get rid of the "RFC822 Header" at the bottom of
>all of my messages. I have just made the traumatic migration to PM with
>15,000+ messages and am stuggling to adapt.
>
>Thanks,
>Sean

View > Hide Full Header

You can also either show or hide the simple header.

Wayne

--
"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
- Henry David Thoreau

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: moe. "Faker >" : 2003-02-01 La Zona Rosa
(Austin, TX) Disc 2 of 3